Click Image for Gallery
Cable Not included, Need cable, Buy Here
- The Nano is an ultra-small simple I/O platform based on open source code.
- It has a big advantage in size compared to the old USB version.
- Micro-controller : Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level) : 5 V
- Digital I/O Pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins : 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (of which 2KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM : 2 KB
- EEPROM : 1 KB
- Clock Speed : 16 MHz
This Board comes with ch340g chip, need to install driver.
Click here for the driver software
NANO 3.0 ATMEL ATmega328 MINI-USB BOARD for ARDUINO- NO CABLE