Click Image for Gallery
Main changes from the older version:
- Add two rows of the holes for the pins. So it can be connected with normal Dupont line.
- Add 3 rows of the holes for wiring.
- Change the in-line package of ATMEGA328P to flat package.
- CH340G replace ATmega16U2
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 ( of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
- DC Current for 3.3V pin: 50mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB ( ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHZ
- USB Chip CH340G
- Click here for the driver software
- Before connecting the Board to your USB port:
- Download the “ch341ser.exe” file and run it.
- The software asks whether it can install the CH341SER.INF driver for the CH340 chip. Click INSTALL
- A Windows message asks whether the driver has installed correctly. Click YES.
- Connect your Board.
- From Control Panel, open Device Manager and Ports. If installed correctly you should see an entry “USB-SERIAL CH340 (COMXX)
- Install Arduino IDE Download Here http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Connect Board to Computer and open Arduino IDE.
- Select board as "Uno" in Arduino IDE.
- To Know the COM Port Goto Control Panel > Device Manager and see COM PORT.
- Start burning your programs
- 1X ATMEL ATmega328 CH340G BOARD , USB Cable not included
ARDUINO UNO R3 COMPATIBLE BOARD ATMEGA328P | CH340G | NO USB CABLE