4 Channel 4Ch RF Remote Controls Remote Transmitter and Receiver Switch Module Wireless self Learning 433mhz RF
- Pins Instruction GND: ground or negative pole +V: DC3.3~5V input D0: Data output D1: Data output D2: Data output D3: Data output VT: LED and Learning button Output
- How To Pair Remote to Receiver: Learning remote code: Remote can be paired in three modes: press learning Button once, twice or three times, see Different Modes below: when press learning mode button , LED on Receiver will be turned on and learning mode is active. Press any button of the remote control and LED indicator flashes three times: learning successfully completed. More Remotes can be learned and paired additionally, same above steps
- Different Modes: Learning button Press once:-> In this mode after pairing, the relay connects till the time remote button is pressed and the relay disconnects when remote button is released. Learning button Press twice:-> In this mode after pairing, press once the remote button, the relay connects, press the remote button twice, the relay disconnects.
- Learning button Press three times:-> In this mode after pairing, Press the remote button A, the relay connects, press the remote button B, the relay disconnects.
- How to Unfair Existing Remotes: Press learning button 8 times. Response: LED flashes 7 times and all remotes are disconnected.