This monolithic integrated circuit contains all the control circuitry for a regulating power supply inverter or switching regulator. Included in a 16-pin dual-in-line package is the voltage reference, error amplifier, oscillator, pulse-width modulator, pulse steering flip-flop, dual alternating output switches and current-limiting and shut-down circuitry. This device can be used for switching regulators of either polarity, transformer-coupled DC-to-DC converters, transformerless voltage doublers and polarity converters, as well as other power control applications. The SG3524 is designed for commercial applications of 0°C to +70°C.
- Contains the Necessary Control Circuit for a Regulator Power Supply Inverter/Regulator
- Complete PWM Power Control Circuitry
- Single Ended or Push-Pull Outputs
- Line and Load Regulator of 0.2%
- 1% Maximum Temperature Variation