Designed to enable the engineer to “program’’ unijunction characteristics such as RBB, η, IV, and IP by merely selecting two resistor values. Application includes thyristor–trigger, oscillator, pulse and timing circuits. These devices may also be used in special thyristor applications due to the availability of an anode gate. Supplied in an inexpensive TO–92 plastic package for high–volume requirements, this package is readily adaptable for use in automatic insertion equipment.
- Anode-Cathode Volt (Vak): ±40V
- Gate-Cathode Forward Volt (Vgkf): 40V
- DC Forward Anode Current (It): 0.15A
- DC Gate Current (Ig): ±50mA
- Power Dissipation (Ptot): 300mW
- Type: Unijunction