The LM358 series consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, dc gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, the LM358 series can be directly operated from the standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics without requiring an additional ±15V power supply.
- Eliminates the need for dual supplies
- Compatible with all forms of logic
- Two internally compensated op amps
- Low power drain ideal for battery operation
- Single supply: 3V to 32V
- Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
- Allows direct sensing near GND
- VOUT can swing to GND