- Onboard 'slot, support a variety of power supply.
- Lead all IO, work user function extension.
- Onboard a CP2102, work was debugging by the user.
- Onboard LED the and keys, compatible with the official allocation of resources, work for the user operation.
NRF51822 is an ultra low power wireless applications (ULP wirelesss applications) of multi - protocol single chip solutions. It integrates the Nordic first - class wireless transmitter, at the same time support Bluetooth (R) low energy and special 2.4 GHz protocol stack.
- The main control chip: nRF51822
- The Communication short: 30 m (condition: the empty area / 1 m rate)
- The Working frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Operating voltage: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Temperature range: - 40 ° ~ 85 °
- Size: 24.5 mm x 32.26 mm (PCB)
- Interface: in addition to the P0.26 and P0.27, all I/O Interface
- The Row needle spacing: 2.00 mm
- On both sides of the row needle spacing: 18.00 mm
- Can Antenna: be used on - board can Antenna. Be used
Wining 2.4 GHZ radio frequency agreement
The 32 - bit ARM processor architecture (M0
A 128 - bit AES hardware encryption processor
256 KB flash / 16 KB of RAM
PPI programmable peripheral interface
A fully functional digital interface: SPI/I2C/UART
10 the ADC
Programmable output power: + 4 DBM to - 20 DBM
Application development and completely independent in the protocol stack
Fully compatible with NRF24L series
Compatible with NRF51xxx series tube feet
Global independent power management
Working voltage range (1.8 V to 3.6 V)
Bluetooth intelligent application
Mobile phone peripherals
The RF smart radio tags
Intelligent household appliances
The Data acquisition system