- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible (free download from Microchip)
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Totally enclosed
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
- ICSP cable included
- PICkit3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer
- And this is the upgrade Kit 3.5, your best choice!
After the upgrade advantages:
- The firmware is never lost, firmware can be self-healing, to avoid demolition case.
Offline programming never crash, so download more smoothly and completely conquer all versions of MPLAB, MPLAB X.
- Each PICkit3.5 with a unique serial number, in MPLAB X under, can operate multiple Kit3.5.
- Increase the external power supply current, the output voltage is more stable.
- The interface protection is more perfect.