- The 18650 battery shield has now been updated to V3. You can use this battery to shield power from many products like Raspberry Pi or esp8266 in this version of the 18650 shield that has a protection.
- The output current can reach 2A, which I believe will be a useful item.
What makes it special?
- Battery protection (overcharge or overdischarge)
- Micro USB port input Type A USB output 0.5A current charging 1 switch control USB output?
- 5 ~ 8v input voltage
- 3 volt and 1A output And 5V voltage 2A output
- LED indication (green, red indicates charging)
- 3v output port X3 The 5V output port X3 is carefully "+" and "-", you should follow the direction "+" "-" on the PCB. Note: If you misplace the battery, the charging chip will be destroyed. This product does not include battery 18650