· Accurate, compact, handheld, easy to carry and operate, battery powered
· Has a large LCD screen, fully featured with over surge protection.
· Automatic shutdown function for idle use.
· COMS integrated circuit, the principle of double integral A/D conversion
· Automatic zero, auto-polarity selection.
· Quality test buzzer sound and LED indication.
· Maximum voltage between terminals and earth ground: 1000DC or 700VAC
· Fuse protection: F 200mA/250V
· Power: AA battery • Operating temperature: 0~40?
· Storage temperature: -10~50?
· AC Voltage (V): 200mV, 2V, 20V, 200V, 700V
· DC Voltage (V): 200mV, 2V, 20V, 200V,1000V
· AC Current (A): 2mA, 20mA, 200mA, 20A
· DC Current (A): 2mA, 20mA, 200mA, 20A
· Resistance (Ohm): 200, 2k, 20k, 200k, 2M, 20M, 200M, 2000M
· Capacitance (F): 2nF, 20nF, 200nF, 2uF, 200uF