- The PCF8563 RTC Board provides the real-time clock/calendar function, which can be driven by a battery on board and works independently even when the MCU is turned off.
- Low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC)
- More steady and precise than DS1302 or DS1307
- Support I2C bus cascade (by pin, row seat docking method, which can use multiple I2C module)
- Wide voltage range: 1.0-5.5V
- Typical value: 0.25uA
- Output frequency: 32.768KHz, 1024Hz, 32Hz, 1Hz
- 4 kinds of real-time clock/calendar functions