Flare the flame sensor infrared receiver module ignition source detection module
indicator light: green one for switch, red one for power.
Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
On-board signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, output signal can directly connect with microcontroller IO.
Can detect fire or wavelength in 760 ~ 1100 nm nano within the scope of the light source.
Detection angle about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum especially sensitive.
The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
1) One can detect a flame or in a 760 nanometer wavelength of ~ 1100 nm range of the light, lighter flame test distance of 80cm, for the greater flame, the farther the distance test
2) the detection angle of 60 degrees or so, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum
3) sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
4) the comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA
5) with adjustable precision potentiometer sensitivity adjustment
6) the working voltage of 3.3V-5V
7) the output format: digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
8) a fixed bolt holes for easy installation
9) small plates PCB Size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
10) using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
1) the flame sensor flame most sensitive to ordinary light is also a reaction, generally used as a flame alarm purposes.
2) a small plate output interface can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port
3) with the flame sensor to maintain a certain distance, so as not to damage the sensor temperature, the flame of a lighter test distance 80cm, for the greater flame, the farther the distance test