The LM317 is a linear voltage regulator with an adjustable output. The output voltage is controlled with a voltage divider on the ground pin and can be anything from 1.2 to 37V. The nominal output voltage is selected by means of only a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the stocking of many fixed regulators.
- Output voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
- Output current in excess of 1.5 A
- 0.1 % line and load regulation
- Floating operation for high voltages
- Complete series of protections: current limiting, thermal shutdown and SOA control