• The ATGM336H-5N module is a series of high performance BDS / GNSS constellation positioning and navigation modules.
• Based on the fourth generation of low-power GNSS SOC Chips – AT6558
• All tracking system supported – GPS/US, Beidou/CN, GLONASS/RU, Galileo/EU, QZSS/JP, SBAS/enhanced system, all in one.
• Contains 32 tracking channels that can receive GNSS signals from six satellite navigation systems simultaneously and enables joint positioning, navigation and timing.
• Suitable for car navigation, handheld positioning, wearable devices
• Can replace Unbox MAX, NEO-6M, 7M, 8M directly.
• Output standard NMEA0183 signal from serial.
· Support A-GNSS
· Cold start capture sensitivity: -148dBm
· Tracking sensitivity: -162dBm
· Positioning accuracy: 2.5 meters (CEP50, open area)
· First positioning time: 32 seconds
· Low power consumption: continuous operation <25mA (@ 3.3V)
· Built-in antenna detection and antenna short-circuit protection
• Board size 15.7 x 13.1 mm
• Package include main board and ipex
• Pin Definition 5V, GND, TXD, RXD, PPS. (PPS output time signal which can be connected to MCU IOs)