- Single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- Fully integrated 1024 bit EEPROM storing device descriptors and CBUS I/O configuration.
- Fully integrated USB termination resistors.
- Fully integrated clock generation with no external crystal required plus optional clock output selection enabling a glue-less interface to external MCU or FPGA.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud (RS422, RS485, RS232 ) at TTL levels.
- 128 byte receive buffer and 256 byte transmit buffer utilising buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.
- Configurable CBUS I/O pins.
- Transmit and receive LED drive signals.