The HT 12E Encoder ICs are series of CMOS LSIs for Remote Control system applications. They are capable of Encoding 12 bit of information which consists of N address bits and 12-N data bits. Each address/data input is externally trinary programmable if bonded out.
The HT 12D ICs are series of CMOS LSIs for remote control system applications. This ICs are paired with each other. For proper operation a pair of encoder/decoder with the same number of address and data format should be selected. The Decoder receive the serial address and data from its corresponding decoder, transmitted by a carrier using an RF transmission medium and gives output to the output pins after processing the data.
- 18 Pin DIP IC
- Operating Voltage : 2.4V ~ 12V
- Low Power and High Noise Immunity CMOS Technology
- Low Standby Current and Minimum Transmission Word
- Built-in Oscillator needs only 5% Resistor
- Easy Interface with and RF or an Infrared transmission medium
- Minimal External Components
- Burglar Alarm, Smoke Alarm, Fire Alarm, Car Alarm, Security System
- Garage Door and Car Door Controllers
- Cordless telephone
- Other Remote Control System