The LM2575 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 1A load with excellent line and load regulation. This devices gives fixed output voltage of 5V.
Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The LM2575 series offers a high-efficiency replacement for popular three-terminal linear regulators. It substantially reduces the size of the heat sink, and in many cases no heat sink is required.
A standard series of inductors optimized for use with the LM2575 are available from several different manufacturers. This feature greatly simplifies the design of switch-mode power supplies.
- Step Down Regulator Capable of Delivering 1A
- Wide Input Range up to 37V
- Requires only 4 External Components
- 52 kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
- TTL Shutdown Capability
- Package Type : 5 Pin TO-220
- Simple high-efficiency step-down (buck) regulator
- On-card switching regulators
- Positive to negative converter