Click Image for Gallery
- L293D is a typical Motor driver or Motor Driver IC which allows DC motor to drive on either direction.
- L293D is a 16-pin IC which can control a set of two DC motors simultaneously with individual directional and speed control or just switch on and off 4 DC motors.
- The L293D has quadruple high current half H-Bridge Motor driver IC.
- The L293D is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600-mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. There's a PWM input per driver so you can control motor speed.
- The L293D is designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, dc and bipolar stepping motors, as well as other high-current/high-voltage loads in positive-supply applications.
- All inputs are TTL compatible. Each output is a complete totem-pole drive circuit, with a Darlington transistor sink and a pseudo-Darlington source.