- 12V relay contact capacity 10A 250V, with optocoupler protection.
- I / O port driver is active low. Active Low means when Input is low, Relay Will Trigger
- Used as a microcontroller development board module can be used as appliance control, can be used as PLC extended output.
- Control signal voltage range: trigger signal is low 0-2V; high voltage must not exceed 5V.
- Using the industry's top-quality isolation optocouplers, anti-interference ability, stable performance; trigger current is only 3mA.
- 1-16 can be any full on / off, or any road.
- Output Type: AC 220V 10A or directly connected to DC30V 10A load.
- Each relay common terminal COM are independent, user-friendly access to different signals, each relay are normally closed and normally open with the port.
- Each relay is equipped with motion lights, pull off, off off.
- Interface design humane, all interfaces are available through the terminal directly connected leads, very convenient.
- Has four mounting bolts holes for easy installation.
- PCB board size: 180MM (L) * 90MM (W) * 20MM (H)
- Supply voltage: 5V 12V (DC)
- Supply Current: more than 200mA
- Each relay can load: 250V 10A (AC) or 30V 10A (DC)
- Power supply to meet the range DC 12V;
- Power requirements according to wiring diagram, is not reversed;
- Product LM2596S slight chip buck fever is a normal phenomenon, relays, long working hours have a normal fever phenomenon, are normal;
- Load power to give leave a margin relay load should avoid high-power (about 2000W) and long working environment, there will be some impact on the life of the product.