Click Image for Gallery
- This module is in line with international safety standard, control areas and load area have the isolation groove.
- Have power and relay operation instructions, connect the light will on, disconnect the light will off.
- When signal input, the public end and often start conduction.
- Can be used as a Microcontroller development board module, can be used as a home appliance control.
- Control DC or AC signal, can control AC 220V load.
- One often opened and one normally closed contactor.
Description of the high and low trigger, if you do not understand you can take a look at:
High level trigger is a trigger voltage between the signal input and ground can be understood as a way of the signal input terminal and VCC cathode short trigger.
Low trigger means is the voltage between the signal input terminal and the ground for the OV trigger mode can be understood as a way of the signal input terminal and GND negative short trigger
1 x 1 Channel Relay Module 5V LOW Level Trigger Expansion Board For SCM Household Appliance Control