Click Image for Gallery
- Arduino dedicated Relay Shield, 4-way 3A relay control, xbee wireless module.
- Independent external power supply and optocoupler isolation, effectively avoid electromagnetic interference devices charged.
- External power supply voltage: 7 ~ 12V (> 200mA)
- Maximum switching voltage relay: 240VAC/60VDC
- Relay Max Switching Current: 5A
- Contact load capacity: 1A 250VAC, 3A 120VA / 24VDC
- Relay: 4
- Wireless output interface: (serial) xbee / Bluetooth Bee / Wireless Programming Module
- Arduino occupied port: (relay) digital ports 2,3,4,5, (wireless module) digital ports 0,1
- Arduino uno, Arduino Mega,
- 4 mechanical relays with photo-coupled circuit
- Equipped with screw holes for easy installation
- Light weight
- Small form factor
- Native Arduino compatibility