NFC module, as its name implies, is based on PN532 chip and used for 13.56MHz near field communication. The module is equipped with onboard antenna, thus no external antenna coil is needed. It is compatible with SPI, IIC and UART interface for communication. With NFC library support for for arduino and Raspberry Pi offered by us, it is quite convenient for development of products with NFC functions.
1. Longest effective communication distance of 3 cm
2. Supports switching of SPI, IIC and UART interface.
3. Can be used for 13.56M non-contact communication
4. Compatible with ISO14443 Type A and Type B standards
- IC: PN532
- Operating Voltage:3.3V
- Power Supply Voltage:3.3~5.5V
- Max Supply Current:150mA
- Working Current(Standby Mode):100mA
- Working Current(Write Mode):120mA
- Working Current(Read Mode):120mA
- Interface:SPI Interface, Std Raspberry Pi 20pins Interface