• SW-420 Vibration Sensor Module Vibration Switch Alarm Sensor Module for Arduino
• Using SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensor
• The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability,>15mA
• Working voltage 3.3V-5V
• Output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1)
• With bolt holes for easy installation
• Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
• When the product is not vibrating, the vibration switch is in a closed conduction state, the output terminal outputs a low level, and the green indicator light is on
• When the product vibrates, the vibration switch is momentarily disconnected, the output terminal outputs a high level, and the green indicator light does not light
• The output terminal can be directly connected to the single-chip microcomputer, and the high-low level is detected by the single-chip microcomputer, thereby detecting whether the environment has vibration and playing an alarm role
• Do not reverse the power directions, otherwise, it is possible to burn the chip.
• Signal LED light is output Low, signal LED OFF output is High.
• The output level close to the input voltage.