• When the charging current drops to 100mA after reaching the final float voltage, the charging cycle will be automatically terminated
• When the battery voltage drops below 4.05V (roughly corresponding to 80% to 90% of the battery capacity), the charging cycle restarts.
• When the battery voltage is lower than 2.9V, the battery will be recharged with a current of 100mA.
• With protection board, over-voltage protection, over-discharge protection, over-current protection Over-discharge protection value: 2.4V; over-current protection value: 4A.
• The first time you use it, you need to connect the power supply to activate the protection board.
• Input voltage range: 5~6V
• Output voltage: 4.2V
• Charging current: 1A
• Small size with protection board function
• Support Type-C interface power supply, compatible with most PD fast charging heads