- Built-in high precision voltage detection circuit.
- Connect to the charger terminals which using high pressure device.
- Built-in three over current detection circuit (1 over current, 2 over current ,load short circuit)
- Through the MOS tube ,it can control the battery charging and discharging;
- Low standby current consumption.
- Properties of the lithium battery protection board
- Discharge voltage range: 2.5 + / - 0.05 v to 3.0 v
- Maximum working current: 3A
- Working temperature: - 40 - + 50 DEGREE
- Maximum instantaneous current: 4-6A
- Storage conditions: - 40 - + 80 DEGREE
- Static electricity: less than 6 uA
- Useful life time: more than 50000 hours
- Resistance: less than 45 m Ω
- Short circuit protection: can protect,need charging.
Connect the lithium battery with protection board according to the wiring diagram, when the battery voltage is between
the charging pressure and discharge voltage, and the P +, P - charging after 1 seconds,the output voltage P + and P - is
the same as the battery voltage.