- Measurement accuracy: 1% plus or minus 2 words
- Display: 0.5 inch LED digital tube (voltage red display, current pure green display / display is clearer)
- Measurement range: AC voltage: 80V-300V
- AC current: AC0.1-99.9A (more than 100A need to be equipped with another transformer)
- power consumption <0.2VA
- Measurement speed: about 2 times per second
- Dimensions: 54 (length) * 80 (width / height) * 64 (thickness) mm
- Press the width: = 3P (DZ47 / C45, air switch position)
- Instrument protruding part size: 54 (length) * 45 * (width / height) * 16 (thick / deep) mm
- Built-in Current transformer: The wire of the measuring circuit passes through the round hole on the right side of the meter (the diameter of the hole 11MM can pass through the maximum 12 square (mm) standard copper wire / can meet the maximum load current of 100A) Note: The load passes through the meter hole Passing through from above or below does not affect the accuracy of current measurement.
- The external transformer (hole diameter 15.5mm) can meet the national standard 21-25 square (mm) standard copper wire.
- This instrument is only suitable for pure AC 50-60HZ mains power supply. It can't be used for square wave, inverter output and sine wave circuit for correcting sine wave, otherwise the instrument will be permanently damaged!
- Use and wiring method
- 1. Connect the measured voltage to the 1 and 2 terminals on the lower left side of the meter.
- 2. The conductor of the measuring circuit is passed through the right circular hole of the instrument.
- 3. Pin 3 and 4 is only used if external CT is used for Current Measurement
Shop by Category
3D Printer Parts