- Voltage: DC 24V
- Wattage: 350W
- Undervoltage: 20+/0.5V
- Handle: 1-4v
- Dimension: 81 x 65 x 38mm/3.18 x 2.56 x 1.5"
- Casing material: Aluminium
1. black & yellow connector - Brake wire
2. red & black connecotr - Charging port
3. red & black & blue connecotor -Derailleur /throttle
4. red & black connector - Indicator
5. red & blue connector - Power locks
6. red & black connector - Brake light
7. Thick white & blue connector - Motor
8. Thick red & black connector - Battery
* Controller wiring instructions: wing Yun controller, for example, in order to work at least the motor can be connected to at least four joints, the first controller on the two thick blue and white lines connected to the motor, The red line of the motor, the white line connected to the black line of the motor. Followed by the controller of the two red and black lines connected to the battery, the red line then the battery cathode, black line connected to the negative. The third re-connected to the speed control to the joints, (speed control turn to have three lines, be sure the red line on the red line, black line on the black line phase). Once again connected to the electric lock, open the electric door lock, turn the motor can run.
* Warm Tip: if your controller is 7 connectors, then that is less than my 8 connector controller of a power lock connector, I need to install this controller I control the electrical lock on the red and blue two-wire connector can be shorted together.