- Precise temperature control.
- Solid state, vibration free, noise-free.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Each device is fully inspected and tested.
- Fitted with 14cm insulated leads .
- Perimeter sealer for moisture protection.
- This device must be used in conjunction with a heat sink to avoid burned.
- Get ice cold in minutes or heat to boiling by simply reversing the polarity, used for numerous applications such as cooling your CPU, video card, NANO Reef, laser diode, CCD camera, picnic cooler, beverage cooler , alternate power sources, or even for your own custom car drink warmer/cooler.
- Since they consit primarily of semiconductor material sandwiched between ceramic plates and have no moving parts.
- It will even generate electricity if you apply heat to one side while keeping the other side cold.
- Model: TEC1-12715(""TE"" is the abbreviation of Thermo-Electric)
- Max cooling power: 136.8W
- Operates from 0-15.4 volts DC and 0-15 amps
- ΔTmax :>=68 °C
- Operates from -50 °C to 100 °C
- Size: 40mm x 40mm x 3.6mm
Common specifications of thermoelectric coolers:
1.Operating temperature range: -50 ~100℃
2.Flatness /- 0.05mm
3.Height of thermoelectric module tolerated /- 0.2mm
4.Maximum compressive load: 1MPa
5.Lead wire: 150mm as defaut.