· The NEO-M8M GPS Module is a standalone GPS module that is developed based on NEO- M8 concurrent GNSS chip.
· This chip is upgraded of and compatible with NEO-7, NEO-6, and NEO-5 families, so the migration from these previous family to the NEO-M8N is a convenient and simple decision.
· The NEO-M8 family has a built-in flash memory to upgrade with simple firmware for achieving updated GNNS systems.
· This chip offers high sensitivity (–167 dBm navigation sensitivity to achieve position accuracy of 2.0 m CEP), minimal acquisition times, and high-performance instead of low power and consumption.
· This GPS module has a data-logger for recording the information of position, velocity, time, and odometer. So, the NEO-M8 is a perfect solution for industrial and automation projects such as APM MWC flight control.
· GPS module NEO-8M
· 3V-5V power supply common
· Model: GYGPSV1-8M
· Module with ceramic edge antenna, the signal super
· EEPROM power down Save configuration parameter data
· With data backup battery
· There is LED signal indicator
· Antenna size 25 * 25mm
· Installation aperture 3mm
· Default baud rate: 9600
· Compatible with a variety of flight control module, to provide GPS computer test software.