· CCM5D DC Motor Speed Regulator controls the speed of a DC motor by adjusting Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM).
· Large 0.56 inch 3-digit LED display numbers allow viewing under the most adverse conditions.
· The display range of 3-digit LED display is "000"-"100". (For example, displayed "066" as the picture 1,
· it means that the PWM output duty cycle is 66%.) Adjustable speed range is 0%-100%.
· Suitable for the DC motor (or DC load) within 5A, Peak current 8A. Incorporate a push key.
Push closed, and then push open.
Main technical parameters:
• Input supply voltage: 6V-24VDC
• The maximum output power: 240W
• The maximum continuous output current :5A;(Peak current 8A),
• The LED display the duty ratio 0-100%
• PWM frequency:16kHz Duty Cycle adjustable: 0%-100%
Before you attempting to wire the controller, make sure power is off.
WARNING: DO NOT REVERSE POSTIVE AND NEGATIVE POWER LOADS. THIS WILL DAMAGE THE CONTROLLER.
TO CHANGE MOTOR DIRECTION, INTERCHANGE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WIRES OF MOTOR.
1. Connect wires refer to the "wiring diagram”.
2. Turn on the power, and adjust the potentiometer.
3. The LED display displays the PWM output duty cycle.
4. Push the key, the controller closed, push it again, the controller open.