· Model: KY-003
· Working voltage: DC 5V
· Small size, high sensitivity, fast response speed, good temperature performance, high accuracy and high reliability
· Automobile ignite, Brake circuit, Detection and control of position and speed
- The A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector Switch for UNO is a switch that will turn on/off in the presence of a magnetic field
- USES the semiconductor integrated technology manufacturing magnetic susceptibility of the circuit, it is by the voltage regulator, hall voltage generator, differential amplifier,
- Schmidt triggers, temperature compensation and the open collector output stage circuit composed of magnetic sensitive sensor circuit
- Its input for the magnetic induction intensity, the output is a digital voltage signal.
- Hall magnetic sensor module and a digital 13 interface with LED build a simple circuit, to produce a magnetic flasher.
- Use digital 13 interface with the LED, the Hall magnetic sensor connected to the force plate number 3 for UNO interface.
- When the Hall magnetic sensor to a magnetic field signal, LED lights on, versa lights off